Live storage pallet racking systems from APC Storage Solutions SA offer a reduction in cost per pick for warehouses that store fast moving goods.
In this specialised live storage racking system, racks incorporate roller track sections that are sloped to allow the pallets to effortlessly slide over them.
The pallets are placed at the highest end of the angled rolling section and move by gravity, at a controlled speed, towards the other end.
This system is often combined with conventional pallet racking and drive-in pallet racking systems for item-specific handling.
Live storage pallet racking is ideal for storing perishable goods, for delivery areas where maximum flexibility is needed to extract pallets and for waiting zones (for prepared orders, classification channels, automated circuits, etc.).
- Effortless pallet moving between racks
- Ideal for FIFO pallet turnover
- Compact system makes use of all available space
- Return on investment within 2 to 3 years
- Removes wasted aisle spaces between racks
- Customised to your warehouse space and storage requirements