Live storage for picking is ideal for perfect product rotation (FIFO system). This system enables easier item picking with items placed at the front of shelves.
Live storage picking systems use the first-in, first-out principle to accumulate and feed items from a loading zone through to a pick zone on rollers set at a 3° incline.
This picking system is ideal for storing items where perfect rotation is essential.
Racking for live picking is made up of slightly inclined platforms of wheels and rollers, which guarantees an optimal entry and exit of goods.
Live storage picking is a manual gravity storage system that reduces order preparation times.
- Make maximum use of available space
- Achieve perfect first-in, first-out item rotation
- Achieve versatility by storing large and small items within the same system
- Increase order preparation speed
- Simple and customisable installation
APC Storage Solutions SA is also the only racking supplier in SA to rent its live storage racking systems! Read more about our rental offering.